My Wish List

Hello everyone!

Today I went shopping a little bit. I didn't buy anything, but I did find a few things I would like to own sometime in the future. Also, I saw my favorite YouTuber Tati's video recently on a palette that looks just amazing, so I decided to share with you all the things I would like to buy once I have a few (hundred) bucks to spend. Here we go:


1. Urban Decay Vice4 Eyeshadow Palette

Picture source
In Tati's video you can see what this palette looks like, all the swatches and how it works in action. I think these colors look amazing, even though they might not be everyone's cup of tea, I really think I would make good use out of it and use it very often. I especially like all the vibrant colors- oranges, blues, greens, purples... amazing :)

2. The Balm Betty-Lou ManizerĀ®

Picture source

I swatched this product in store today and Oh. My. God. is it beautiful. It's shimmery, catches light perfectly and it's nice and bronze. I think this would be perfect as highlighter, even though I'm quite fair, in small amount, I believe everything works. There is a swatch on the web page I got the picture from, but it doesn't really give it justice. It really looks amazing. 

3. M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+

Picture source

No, I don't own this already. It's not actually the cheapest thing in the world. I don't really need it for setting makeup, even though it supposedly works wonders, I actually want it to make my eyeshadows stand out more. From what I've seen, it looks amazing that way!

4. Brush sets
Picture source
Yes, brush sets. I have a little obsession with makeup brushes, and I keep buying cheap ones, that do work kind of great actually (check out my post on Essence brushes), but I would love to get a real, professional brush set one day. Like the one above, which is Sigma Essential kit Make Me. I think these work amazingly.

5. Moschino Fresh Couture

Picture and description source




Is this the cutes packaging or what? I already own and love 2 Moschino fragrances- Hippy Fizz and Cheap & Chic I Love Love, and this one is no different. It actually does smell really nice and fresh, and here is the smell description from the Fragrantica page: 



A surprising and ironic product, Fresh Couture fragrance plays with fresh and joyful accents. Its sparkling top notes of mandarin and bergamot are enriched with exotic ylang-ylang. Juicy raspberry provides contrast to the floral heart of velvety white peony and osmanthus. The base underscores refined and modern character of the perfume with accords of clear woods, white patchouli and ambrox.



And that is it! What do you think about these products? Are any of these on your wish list? Which products are on your wish list?

Thank you for reading!
See you soon
xx

Labels: ,